Purpose

This blog is written so that I can spew my thoughts on a cheap networked hometheater system. I use as much opensource software as I can, but try to keep everything as easy as I can. When I am done, I will create a tutorial to sum up what I learned.

Follow by Email

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

WiFi

All,
I am honeslty having such a hard time getting my wireless internet to work.  this is prohibitying my productivity, as I cannot download any programs for my server, or any add-ons for my XBMC test rig.  If anyone knows how to get a lynksis valet working, please say so in the comment.
Once I get the internet working,  I'll do the following:
Download the advanced launcher plug in for XBMC to test with emulators and games.
Start downloading all my programs for the server.  Once this is done, I can have the first part of my guide ready.  Also, I will be able to do some testing for Mediafrontpage, sickbeard and Couchpotato.  Still looking for a RSS torrenter for music.  If there was one for games too, that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment