Purpose

This blog is written so that I can spew my thoughts on a cheap networked hometheater system. I use as much opensource software as I can, but try to keep everything as easy as I can. When I am done, I will create a tutorial to sum up what I learned.

Follow by Email

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Router 2

All,
Well I finally got my router working.  Took some intense googling!  problem is that my router is in the closet under the stairs, and its the only switch.  I can't attach my 2 PC's (as they don't have wireless)
I have to work on that.  Maybe I'll set up my computers on the desk across the hall for some set up time.  But i'm using an old CRT monitor, so moving and placing computers can get pretty hard.  I'm in the states (Bleh!) until sunday, so I'll see if I think of a solution then.  If any one knows how to attach a mac and pc by ethernet to share a wireless connection, give me a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment