Purpose

This blog is written so that I can spew my thoughts on a cheap networked hometheater system. I use as much opensource software as I can, but try to keep everything as easy as I can. When I am done, I will create a tutorial to sum up what I learned.

Follow by Email

Friday, 21 October 2011

XBMC forums

All,
I have been looking at some XBMC forums and there are some really cool feature that are avalible.
I really like the program which puts trailers infront of your movies to give it more of a theater experence. 
The other is a program which looks at your data base and checks which movies you don't have.
I'd like to see these both interated with couchpotato.  Images getting to the end of a trailer, and having a button pop up asking "Do you want this?"  This would be so cool.
Or looking through a list of the movies you don't have and clicking "Want" beside each.
I also found a forum about sombody trying to do something really similar to me: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=107931
There is also talk of creating a XBMC Backend http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=105883
The Trakt addon also looks cool and it seems very popular.  Keeping my eye on that one

No comments:

Post a Comment