Purpose

This blog is written so that I can spew my thoughts on a cheap networked hometheater system. I use as much opensource software as I can, but try to keep everything as easy as I can. When I am done, I will create a tutorial to sum up what I learned.

Follow by Email

Monday, 17 October 2011

The New List

All,
Here is the new, more refined reference list
1) Have all media accessible from every computer on the network
2) Be able to access my media remotley
3) use air play with XBMC
4) Have TV shows automatically downloaded to my server, be scraped by EMM and be added to XBMC
5) Have all new movies automatically downloaded to my server, be scraped by EMM and be added to XBMC
6) Have all my saved games data/roms/ stored on a server
7) Have all my games/emulators on each computer (disclamer: if a computer cannot handle a program, it will
not be on there
8) Have this all controlled by a simple remote, like the boxee remote
9) Able to start up quickly and directly to XBMC on my main media station and to be able to access this all
through XBMC on all other computers

Updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment