Purpose

This blog is written so that I can spew my thoughts on a cheap networked hometheater system. I use as much opensource software as I can, but try to keep everything as easy as I can. When I am done, I will create a tutorial to sum up what I learned.

Follow by Email

Thursday, 13 October 2011

CouchPotato

All,
I just did some research and it seems that CouchPotato works for torrenting! YAY
Number 5 is off the list
"CouchPotato is an automatic NZB and torrent downloader. You can keep a "movies I want"-list and it will search for NZBs/torrents of these movies every X hours. Once a movie is found, it will send it to SABnzbd or download the .nzb or .torrent to a specified directory."
When i get home, i will install it on my mac.  I will also check that Utorrent can download directly to a server and not only the computer.  I hope this doesn't effect the eventghost workflow (I will do some research into that today)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment