Purpose

This blog is written so that I can spew my thoughts on a cheap networked hometheater system. I use as much opensource software as I can, but try to keep everything as easy as I can. When I am done, I will create a tutorial to sum up what I learned.

Follow by Email

Friday, 21 October 2011

Media Front Page

All,
I just discovered a program called "MediaFrontPage"  This program work on your HTPC and runs with certian programs to automate all your processes. It can work with SickBeard, Couchpotato, uTorrent, and XBMC.  It looks like it works on Linux.  This could really help and get rid of a lot of extra work on my end.
I'm starting to feel that I actually understand some of this stuff now.
PS SickBeard can be used for torrents as well as NZB.... YAYA!.  Now to find Headphones for torrenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment