Purpose

This blog is written so that I can spew my thoughts on a cheap networked hometheater system. I use as much opensource software as I can, but try to keep everything as easy as I can. When I am done, I will create a tutorial to sum up what I learned.

Follow by Email

Thursday, 13 October 2011

Gaming Center!

All,
I found this link in my fav's and it will really help with number 6 and 7
http://lifehacker.com/5523672/turn-your-xbmc-media-center-into-a-video-game-console
I should be able to store the roms on the server this way
For keeping saved games on the server, i have no idea how to do this, it just seems like it should work.  I will be looking into this
From now on i will also keep track of which items i've solved at the bottom of each post

1,5,7,9 Solved
3,4,6 Almost there!
2, 8, no research has been done


No comments:

Post a Comment